Friday, June 20, 2014

Center Update!

We are spending the summer getting the RouseHouse all ready
to open on August 11th.  I am so excited!
We have made some great progress!!
Take a look...

Nice little landing area with some fun large motor stuff!

Ahh, babies! Lots of fun stuff for the little ones!

 The quiet room is looking great!
A fresh coat of paint and new accessories.
We have more books than I can count and 
tons of puzzles too!
Of course, a quiet room isn't complete without
lots of stuffed animals and snugglies!

We eat family style at the RouseHouse.
Plenty of room at our table.
And, of course, some conversation starters with
our awesome calendar!

The "centers" room is almost done!
Our block and Little People area is full of fun stuff!
We have the complete Melissa and Doug wooden block town,
with building, signs, cars and people.
Of course, we also have dinosaurs and animals and lots of other fun stuff, too! 
The free art area is my favorite!
Lots of paper and crayons to create our masterpieces!

Puppet Theatre!  I can't wait to hear all the great stories!

The playhouse is ready for fun!

Our kitchen is fully stocked!

I won't be the only one taking care of babies.
Lots to do and learn in our playhouse!



1 comment:

  1. This makes me so happy! With all the thought and love that has gone into this space, it is sure to be a GREAT place for our son Kyle to learn, grow and be loved!

    THANK YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete